The iStick 100W is a new addition to the iStick series. The 100 watts maximum output will give you a powerful vaping experience. Designed with changeable 18650 cell structure, it will be more convenient for users who like to carry spare cells. The ventilation holes are specially added for better heat dissipation. With a round and smooth surface, the iStick 100W will also give you a great feel in your hand. Recommended match: When using iStick 100W with iJust 2 TC Atomizer, you can enjoy a powerful vaping experience. The New Version iStick serise- iStick TC100W was launched, aslo you can have a try, you can get an unexpect vaping expirence.
|Cell type:||Two 18650 cells(High-rate)|
|Thread type:||510 thread|
|Rated output wattage:||5-100W|
|Rated output voltage:||2-10V|
|Rated resistance range:||0.15ohm-5ohm|
Package comes with:
|1×iStick 100W Battery Body(without cell)||1×iStick 100W Battery Cover|
|1×User Manual||1×USB Cable|
|1 x eGo Threading Connector|
Charging: The battery power indicator on the screen will keep flashing when the remaining power is less than 10%. Eleaf iStick 100W can be charged through USB port at the bottom via 1A wall adapter. The battery indicator will keep flashing during charging and the screen will go out when fully charged.
- battery Review by xylo king
how many MAH batty it has??& i m from pakistan do you dilever in pakistan??
-----------Hi it does not comes with the cell. you need to buy the battery by yourself. and we can send to your country (Posted on 4/7/16)
- powerful vaping experience! Review by Tinna
- I have bought an Eleaf iStick 100W and iJust 2 TC Atomizer.absolutely, iJust 2 TC Is a Gold partner For iStick 100W . I really enjoy a powerful vaping experience,thanks ! (Posted on 11/17/15)
- iStick 100W is really Nice! Review by Dinniel
- I didn't want external batteries because I wanted "ease of use" but with this mod and the usb charger it makes it just as easy as any internal battery mod. That is really nice ! (Posted on 11/11/15)
- My first box mod Review by Greg
- Been vaping for years using ego pen vapes at 1.8 ohm. Decided to upgrade to a Istick 100. I am not a cloud chaser but if you are this mod is for you. The versatility of this mod is awesome. Using a RB X5 atomizer with a 1.3 ohm coil this thing can produce the cloud. I have been vaping very high amounts of nicotine. Had to cut it in half. The dual 18650 in parallel with the option to swap out batteries is a gamechanger. Had been using the 16650 for a while. I watched several youtube videos before deciding on this mod. For the money this is the best deal out there. I see mods out there for as much as you want to spend but this mod will stand up to all of them. I can not recommend this product highly enough. Eleaf has a winner here that sets the new standard. I only run this mod on 16 watts and am so pleased. I am telling the world about this mod. I love the silver and use a green camo silicone case to protect my baby. Thank You Eleaf for this outstanding product. (Posted on 11/8/15)
- I Got No Battery Review by peabo Alderbury
What kind of batteries need to go inside this ? I just got an empty shell. Help.
(Posted on 8/30/15)
- Perfect Mod Review by Selin
- Got mine this morning. I am very pleased with this purchase. It's worth every bit of the $41.9 price tag. My juice tastes so much better on this than it did on my last mod.So much more intense. Don't hesitate people - buy it. You will be pleased. (Posted on 8/14/15)
- Wowsa! Impressive! Review by Jimle
- I can actually use this battery for several days without recharging. It's perfect for my needs and the colors are pretty cool too.This is the best battery I have used to date! Very powerful and reliable. (Posted on 8/11/15)
- iStick 100W Review by Mikee
- This is my first purchase from this company. Got this batt in silver have been using it since I received it 26hrs ago pretty often and its still going strong, keeping me waiting to try out the charger. spent a few hours dialing in the voltage to a level I felt I liked since this is my first variable, kind of enjoyable. (Posted on 8/10/15)